Welcome back to Summer! With the sun shining every day, you are sure to find many ways to spend your time vacationing on Anna Maria Island. If you haven't already found some ways to experience our island, why not try out kayaking and paddleboarding?
If you are new to water sports and wanting to try something different or even if you just want to find a new way to experience all that AMI has to offer; Kayaks and Paddleboards offer a unique perspective. With guided tours or even self-guided adventures, Fun and More Rentals can provide you with a great story to take home to your friends.
Vacationing on an island is a bit different than many other experiences. Most often you find yourself molding into a local. Riding a bike around becomes 2nd nature and spending your time on the water becomes a routine. Why not go one step further?
Fun and More Rentals provides all the equipment you need for a perfect day exploring the mangroves and getting to know the natural habitat of our gulf coast community. Here are some easy tips and tricks for getting on the water for your vacation.
Step One: Call us!
- All of our staff are either island locals or live right off the island. More often than not we can provide you with the insiders guide to getting around both on land and by sea. This is also the easiest way to set up your rental. While we do not have a retail space for browsing, we do provide excellent equipment and the knowledge needed for getting you on your next adventure.
Step Two: Ask about our Eco-Tours
- If you are a bit hesitant to take to the open sea on your own, do not worry! We have one of the best local guides around. A local since birth and an avid surfer, our tour guide provides the best tour around. Find your way through the mangroves and explore the natural habitat of our aquatic friends while also learning a bit more about your favorite vacation destination!
- Our tours require a minimum of 3 guests and last about an hour and a half to two hours. We schedule them in advance, so please call us well in advance of your requested date.
Step Three: Book with us!
- We are one of the top rental companies on the island. We work with every rental company on the island and do our best to keep our guests happy during their stay.
- If you are interested in renting water sports equipment or booking a tour, it is best to call us. While we do have plenty of stock, it is best to call in advance of your arrival so we can have everything ready and waiting at your vacation home. Leave the stress to us, you're on vacation!
Step Four: Hit the waves
- After you have everything you need, get on the water. Both the gulf and bay side are perfect destinations for getting out. Make sure you have your life vests on, as they are required for all water sports.
- If you have scheduled a tour, be sure you have some extra gear packed for the adventure. A hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a place to keep your valuables safe from the water are our top suggestions. In addition, wear something comfortable and light, our state can get a bit hot!
- While on the water, please be aware that dolphins and manatees are protected by law. These creatures are extremely friendly, but please refrain from any direct contact or any attempts to get close by. Believe us, you will be able to get a great picture from a few feet away without disrupting their natural habitat.
If you have decided that you want a great story to take home, call us! We are open 7 days a week from 9 to 5pm and we deliver for FREE* to anywhere on Anna Maria Island. Please visit www.FunandMoreRentals.com for more information!